this game really hit the spot in a way that i can't fully describe. i remember once having a dream that some essential part of me left in a literal way and that i'd never really be whole again, and that impression stuck with me when i woke up. i didn't expect to find anything that actualized that idea, ever.
A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Adrien, a creature born of a young child’s nightmares, takes a little summer vacation.
A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP is a short visual-novel game from the development team behind the upcoming RE: DECEIVED VOICE. Meet strange new characters. Tour around a colorful city. Turn the nightmares of the past into a fantastical dream made real.
- Enjoy a 2-3 hour narrative set in familiar places!
- Featuring original art from Moxie Riles (RE: DECEIVED VOICE), Christina Crichlow (Blissful Madness), and Sondelonnel!
- Kinectic Storytelling - To the whim of several dialogue choices, change the story in subtle ways!
- Meet a demon from hell! And play pachinko together?
- Resolve (temporarily) sibling troubles, commit gay crimes, get chewed out by Gaoma, and more!
- Steam keys for itch.io users!
For an additional $7 (USD), you will acquire A NIGHTMARE’S TRIP - FULL ITINERARY EDITION, which comes with both the game and the “Carry-On Luggage’s Contents”, including the following:
- A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP - Yume's Sketchbook (Digital Artbook PDF)
- A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP - CAMERA ROLL (Folder containing high quality CGs/backgrounds!)
- A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP - Tunes 4 Trip (Soundtrack Sampler, containing 3 tracks by Arachnibot!)
If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting our ongoing projects via Patreon! We're just getting started - with you, we can change the world! (probably)
content warning: violent references (contained in the game's opening prologue), brief mention of a fictitious slur, appearances of both mall/airport security
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Main character reminds me of Braixen
I agree , was first thing I thought lmaooo
mixed with mimikyu and renamon
I don't remember specifically suggesting Moxie any references for characters beyond being specific about the ears but I can say that it's funny seeing Renamon being brought up since they only recently watched Digimon Tamers (which is a great anime btw)
Hey, I just wanted to say that this artwork is stunning, and that I look forward to playing your game :)
thanks ..:) but it says 100% off for "stay at home" but can't take it...
It was only available for free for 24 hours, sorry! I can send you a key if you really want to play it
Same happened to me, haha. Ur style is very reminiscent of Floraverse, btw! :D