RE: DECEIVED VOICE
A downloadable game
No Identity. No Reason.
Hayashi Labs, thought to be lost to time and space, returns - thanks to an unorthodox, multi-world mystery. RE: DECEIVED VOICE is a re-imagined ARG-Adventure experience from the team behind A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP.
With the help of a sentient A.I. program, explore a abandoned laboratory as a stranger burdened by endless questions. Navigate through strange, out of the box problems in order to uncover the aftermath of the "Hayashi Labs Incident".
- A New Coat of Paint: The gameplay of the original, a RPG Maker game using minimal original assets, returns in a brand new way - complete with a unique art style, soundtrack, and a 2D side-scrolling perspective.
- Out of the Box Challenges: Sometimes, the answers you're seeking for may not be in the game itself. Use the game's provided clues and descriptions to help find the next "online" destination you're headed for.
- The Hayashi Labs You Don't Remember: Explore the aftermath of the "Hayashi Labs Incident" through the lens of a spectator with mysterious goals. This is a brand new, unique take on the original story set in the PROJECT NATURA universe.
- Customize like it’s Y2K: Alter the game’s main UI (your cursor, the POCKET COMPUTER's desktop background, and dialogue/game interface) to a multitude of different, collectible styles.
- Developed by A NIGHTMARE'S TRIP / PACK-CAT Alumni
P.S. - All screenshots are of the game in very early production and are not final.
content warning (subjected to change): swearing, death, family conflict, references to guns
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.